4TH CONGREGATION ANNOUNCEMENT
It is hereby announced for the information of 2019 graduands of the University of Energy and Natural Resources, parents as well as the general public that the 4th Congregation of the University for the award of degrees to persons, who completed their programmes of study in May 2019, will be held at the University’s Main Campus at Sunyani on Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 9:00 am prompt.
PAYMENT OF CONGREGATION FEES AND REGISTRATION
Graduands who wish to be presented are required to pay a non-refundable fee of GHS 350.00 into any GCB Bank through TRANSFLOW; and register on the University website: http://graduation.uenr.edu.gh by providing the following details before August 09, 2019:
- Full Name
- Programme of Study
- Index Number
- Year of Entry
- Year of Completion and
- GCB Bank Transflow Receipt Number
- Graduands will be required to attend compulsory rehearsals on Friday, August 09, 2019 at exactly 2.00pm, and also collect Academic Gowns thereafter.
NB: Only registered graduands who attend the rehearsals will be presented on the day of Congregation.
- All graduands are to note that those who are unable to attend the Congregation shall be required to pay same amount before they can get their certificate.
- All graduands are at liberty to invite two (2) guests to the ceremony.
- All graduands are expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation and meals.
- Thanksgiving Church Service will be held at the Auditorium on Sunday, 11th August, 2019 at 9:00 am prompt.
For further information and clarification on any congregation issue, contact University Relations Office on 0501572495/0352290390.