ERASMUS+ project “Enhancing Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Sustainability in Higher Education in Africa (EEIS-HEA)” has Local Project Task Force members which makes up the work packages. This project is an EU founded project. UENR work package under the project is to redesign our BSc Renewable Energy Engineering Curriculum based on University of Aalborg problem based learning (PBL) model. One of the strengths of this model is that it strongly supports innovation and creativity and thus enhances possibilities for entrepreneurship.
The project has 2×four subject level experts in the following areas: WP2: Student-Centred Learning, WP3: E-Learning, WP4: Entrepreneurship/ innovation/ industry coll, WP5: Sustainability.
Consequently, the following staff have been identified for the four work package (WP) areas:
- WP2: Student-Centred Learning: Dr. Francis Attiogbe and Dr. Eric Ofosu Antwi
- WP3: E-Learning: Dr. Benjamin Asubam Weyori, Mr. Francis Kojo Asare Yawson
- WP4: Entrepreneurship/ innovation/ industry coll: Dr. Michael Kwame Asieduand Mr. Reginald Djimatey
- WP5: Sustainability. Dr. Samuel Gyamfiand Mr. Felix Amankwaa Diawuo
Other member of the project are:
- Project Advisory Board Member – Professor Harrison Kwame Dapaah
- Project Manager – Albert Banan Abdulai
- Local Project Coordinator – Dr. Samuel Gyamfi.