1. To offer training programs and courses in High Performance Computing, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
2. To develop new tools and software packages to address specific challenges in High Performance Computing, CFD and AI.
3. To provide consultancy services to external institutions and industries in High Performance Computing, CFD and AI.
4. To be responsible for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and data mining and analytics.
5. To collaborate with other centers of excellence, industries, academia etc. in research and dissemination of findings.