The Network Operations and Infrastructure Unit is responsible for designing and implementing networks for the University and any other related functions.
The Network Operations and Infrastructure Unit is made of four (4) IT Staff responsible for various operations of the Unit within ITD.
The Division is currently made up of the following units:
- User Support Services
- Network Administration / Internet
- Systems Administration
The Unit has five (5) main IT Staff in charge of various operations of the ITD
- Mr. Glenn Bostrotse, Snr. ICT Assistant ( Head – NOC)
- Mr. Selorm Ankudey ,Snr. ICT Assistant –
- Mr. Augustine Amura,Snr ICT Assistant (Head – User Support Services )
- Mr. Seth Amoa-Boateng, Snr. ICT Assistant (Tech. Support – Dormaa Campus)