The Office of the Dean of Students seeks to provide welfare support for students to enable them attain their goals. This is mainly done through capacity building and advocacy for students. The Office has worked cordially with the leadership of the SRC in minimizing and resolving conflicts to enable the University have a peaceful environment for teaching and learning during the year under consideration.
The services provided by the Office include student’s guidance and counselling, guidance for SRC leadership, students support service among a host of others.
• Dr Samuel Gyamfi – Senior Lecturer (Dean of Students)
• Rev. Dr. Ishmael Arthur – Head, Counselling Unit
• Mrs. Eva Atika Bakur Dinye – Assistant Counsellor
• Ms. Cindy Awuah Pokuaa – Senior Administrative Assistant
• Ms. Kate Mensah – Senior Administrative Assistant
The Estate Department is one of the key functional areas of the University of Energy and Natural Resources. It is responsible for the management of the University landed properties including Chattels. Its mandate includes but not limited to Land Acquisition, Land Administration and Management, Allocation of offices and Residential Accommodation, Allocation of space for other use, Facilities Management, Furnishing of the University Accommodation, Estate Agency, Property Valuation, Refurbishment of buildings, Environmental Management and Sanitation, etc.
The department fulfills these responsibilities through the Facilities Management Section, Grounds and Garden Section, General Cleaning Section and Sanitation Section.
- Abena Amoanimaa Ahenkorah Junior Assistant Registrar
- Francis Amponsah-Djan Senior Estate Assistant
- Maxwell Ofori Senior Estate Assistant
- Elisha Finde Lasim Senior Estate Assistant
- Cecilia Antwiwaa Senior Estate Assistant
- : +233(0) 352195225