The Works and Physical Development Directorate of the University is responsible for the designing, supervision and the development of the infrastructural requirements of the University.
The Directorate conceptualizes projects in line with the needs of the University and implements such projects based on the approval by Management and the University Council. The Directorate is also home to the Estate Department that is charged with the management of the facilities of the University.
• Ing. Christian Yeboah-Nuako – Director of Works
• Mr. Cephas Achamfuo-Yeboah – Architect
• Mr. Mathew Arhin Quantity – Surveyor
• Mr. John K. Awotwi – Chief Works Superintendent
• Mr. Safroadu K. Amankwah – Clerk of Works
• Ms. Akosua Nimo Danquah – Senior Quantity Surv. Asst.
• Mr. Moses Asmah – Senior Quantity Surv. Asst.
• Mr. Francis Marcello Adarkwah – Senior Works Superintendent
• Ms. Philipa Mensah – Principal Administrative Assistant
The Estate Department is one of the key functional areas of the University of Energy and Natural Resources. It is responsible for the management of the University landed properties including Chattels. Its mandate includes but not limited to Land Acquisition, Land Administration and Management, Allocation of offices and Residential Accommodation, Allocation of space for other use, Facilities Management, Furnishing of the University Accommodation, Estate Agency, Property Valuation, Refurbishment of buildings, Environmental Management and Sanitation, etc.
The department fulfills these responsibilities through the Facilities Management Section, Grounds and Garden Section, General Cleaning Section and Sanitation Section.
- Abena Amoanimaa Ahenkorah Junior Assistant Registrar
- Francis Amponsah-Djan Senior Estate Assistant
- Maxwell Ofori Senior Estate Assistant
- Elisha Finde Lasim Senior Estate Assistant
- Cecilia Antwiwaa Senior Estate Assistant
- : +233(0) 352195225