The University of Energy and Natural Resources is set to host this year’s inter University cross country race. The athletic activity is scheduled to take place at the University’s main campus in Sunyani, on the 2nd November, 2019.
The participating tertiary institutions include:
- University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR)
- University of Ghana (UG)
- University of Cape Coast(UCC)
- University of Education(UEW)
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
- University of Development Studies(UDS)
- University of Professional(UPSA)
- University of Mines and Technology(UMaT)
- University of Health and Allied Sciences(UHAS)
The athletes will cover a loop distance of 10 kilometres within the University. There will also be performance by some reigning champions in the National Millennium Marathon. The patrons of this competition involve all Vice-Chancellors of Ghana.
The University community and the general public are cordially invited to witness this historic event UENR is hosting for the first time.